Kitchen and Bath Designer/Sales
Primo Kitchen Cabinet and Stone Gallery Looking for a Kitchen and Bath Designer/Sales Person
-Must Have very strong sales skills
-Honesty, Integrity, Accountability
-Treat everyone with RESPECT
• Work with customers in determining product and design selections
• Prepare design solutions that will include cabinet plans and elevations, perspectives and associated details and specifications
• Develop pricing quotes/estimates
• Prepare and review order confirmation for accuracy
• Provide project management and install management for each job
• Order cabinetry
• Contribute to company goal of providing complete customer satisfaction
• 20/20 proficient
• Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
• Meticulous attention to detail
• 2 years of kitchen & bath design experience
• Must be able to handle multiple projects
• Excellent written and verbal skills Bilingual is a plus!
• Must be able to prioritize, work quickly, accurately and produce design projects within deadlines
• Highly motivated individual that is passionate about design, problem solver and success driven
• Exceptional Customer relations and service skills.
We have a Design Assistant Department to assist you to aid in your response time to exceed your customers expectations. Also a Full Customer Service/Delivery Department that handles all your customers needs and helps you focus on Selling/Customer Service. Must have very strong sales skills with a proven track record. Candidate should have industry design and sales experience, knowledge of 20-20 design software or Cabinet Vision, customer service skills, and ability to check acknowledgements.