We are a small remodeling company, established in 1986, that specializes in full kitchen and bath remodel projects. We are currently looking for candidates with the following skills/aptitudes/experience to work in our Setauket showroom:
- Experience in kitchen and bath design, specification, and sales (we are willing to train the right person). 20/20 design program experience a plus.
- Basic office and communication skills (telephone, fax, e-mail, internet, scheduling, filling out contracts, etc.)
- Meeting with clients in-person to develop, discuss, and negotiate designs and budgets.
- Ordering cabinetry and other materials required to implement your designs.
- Coordinating installation of your designs with our installation teams.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work independently are important.
- Other duties related to working in a small business showroom setting.
Normal hours are Tues/Wed/Fri 10am-to 5pm. Thurs 10am-7pm. Saturday 11am-4pm.
Salary commensurate with experience.