Cosmos Granite & Marble is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to take on the role of Tile Sales Representative to manage and grow our business in Seattle and the surrounding areas. Interacting with clients, to harness and foster relationships while increasing our footprint will be the primary focus.
Here’s what the role is about:
- Learning about and being a strong promoter of the company's products and services
- Understanding the competition, our strengths, and market position and being able to relay the value proposition to customers
- Planning and scheduling customer visits and traveling roughly 70% of the time
- Developing and maintaining relationships with current and prospective customers
- Making sure that customers are updated on new product arrivals and updating their sample displays
- Providing Product Knowledge training to customers and their clients
- Monitoring sales and reviewing strategies for increasing sales with current and prospective customers
- Being proactive in asking questions and working with your managers to close sales
- Assisting customers in placing orders and resolving any issues with deliveries or pick-ups
- Researching, scrutinizing and providing solutions to customers on any claims and return/ credit requests
- Researching and analyzing building data, customer requirements and market demand based on customer feedback
- Participating in events on-site or in the region
- Performing additional duties required by the position and requested
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- An associates or bachelor's degree required
- Minimum experience of 2 years in stone, tile or related field
- The ideal candidate will be energetic, resilient and highly motivated
- Able to work independently or in teams
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills
- Confident, willing and motivated to work towards set goals
- Strong communication and people skills
- Very good math and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good computer proficiency and ability to work with apple or android devices
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be considered for this position. Please do not apply unless you meet all requirements.
Compensation and Benefits
Our compensation package includes a base salary plus commission. We offer a wide range of benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance along with disability and life insurance. And we provide a generous holiday and paid time off allotment.
*Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background and credit check, drug screen, physical exam and MVR check.