MSI is looking for a skilled professional to fill our Operations Supervisor position in our Detroit, MI location.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following:
• Proficient in MS Office Suite - Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
• Effectively communicate verbally and in writing with company leadership
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously to effective completion
• Use both qualitative and quantitative analysis methods to define and solve problems
• Ensure day to day warehouse shipments are completed in a timely manner
• Maintain a safe work environment
• Maintain a clean and hazard free warehouse operation
• Supervise and operate forklift and team members
• Safely receive and unload inbound cargo containers and team members
• Perform additional duties as required and or requested
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and Experience requirements:
• Forklift experience a plus.
• Familiarity utilizing mobile devices in a fast paced work environment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree and/or college coursework preferred.
• One (1) to Two (2) years of supervisory experience.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
• Strong leadership skills
• Uses creativity to seek quality solutions and process improvements
• Demonstrated ability to drive cultural change while improving efficiencies and processes
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing business needs
• Proactive and able to manage ambiguity effectively
• Ability to conceptualize and think strategically
• Capable of presenting operational data to the business and leadership team
• Provide high level of customer service
• Good organizational skills
If you possess the required skills and experience, we would love to meet you!
You can learn more about us online at www.msisurfaces.com or submit your resume at https://www.msisurfaces.com/careers/Search?ln=Detroit%2C+MI
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check, drug test, and physical exam.
Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be considered for this position. Please do not apply unless you meet all requirements.