Our growing family business has been established in the Venice area for 15 years and is winner of 2018 Best of Venice.
We're looking for an experienced & ambitious Kitchen & Bath Designer and Sales Associate with management skills.
Are you interested in working in a boutique showroom setting near Venice Island? Our new showroom (750 sf) is ready for you to prove your design talent.
As lead Designer, you’ll be responsible for completing the showroom designs, creating an inspiring Design Studio for Clients, Interior Designer’s and Builders.
While also managing the showroom, it will require meeting with cabinet Reps. and venders to select lines and display materials, along with periodically attending a weekly morning business network meeting and Industry shows and seminars.
Are you an enthusiastic, creative, well-organized, detail-oriented and positive-minded individual?
As principal designer for high-end residential projects, strong people skills are critical for making our clients feel excited and assured that they are in the best hands possible for their project. You should have a kind, gracious, attentive and politely assertive personality and the ability to “hold a client’s hand” when necessary.
We are a close-knit team and you should enjoy and thrive in a team-oriented environment.
Experience with custom cabinetry, tile, plumbing fixtures, lighting and other finishing details is critical along with basic construction knowledge of kitchen and bath remodeling projects.
1. Bachelor’s degree & or 3 to 5 yrs. experience in management, design & industry related sales.
2. AKBD or CKBD certification a plus.
3. Proven track record in exceeding sales service, profit, and talent development goals.
4. Excellent written, verbal, communication, decision making, planning & organization skills.
5. Proficient in 20/20 3D design (AutoCAD, SketchUp a plus)
6. Efficient with designing & selling multiple cabinet lines.
7. Designing creative solutions for customers in all area of the house.
8. Creating powerful presentation packages, including virtual computer renderings to WOW the customer.
9. A valid drivers license
This position is part time (20 flexible hours) with possible full-time hours for the right candidate.