Ciuffo Cabinetry is looking to add a full-time, aspiring architectural millwork draftsman, 3D designer/draftsman, and estimator. Our company is a high-end custom design and drafting firm that specializes in designing kitchens and all other custom millwork on the residential and business level. We are currently looking for an individual with a background in custom millwork who has experience with AutoCAD, Inventor, and 2D/3D modeling. The responsibilities for this position will consist of drafting custom-made kitchens and other architectural millwork in both 2D and 3D space.
This position offers potential for more responsibilities beyond the listed tasks and would allow for significant growth within our organization. This job requires someone who is a self-starter, task-oriented, and has the ability and desire to learn and improve as a draftsman, 2D/3D modeler, and estimator.
We offer the right candidate a competitive salary based on experience with overtime available, 401K with matching, flexible savings, health insurance, and vacation time.
• Background in custom millwork and kitchen drafting
• Experience with AutoCAD, Inventor, and 2D/3D modeling
• Must be available to begin hours at 7am and work overtime as needed
***Must be aware of and willing to undergo mandatory training for the first 6 weeks of employment in: construction methodology, estimation, and a new software program designed for 3D drawings, renderings, shop drawings, + presentations.
• Must be able to work in a team setting
• Must possess good time management and prioritizing skills
• Must be responsible and punctual
• Must possess good multi-tasking skills
• Must take initiative/be a self-starter
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour