Please complete this application form in its entirety and submit it no later than 5:00 p.m. EST on Monday, August 31, 2020.
Important: This application is used by the Board of Directors for selection purposes.
No firm, corporation, entity or employer may have more than one (1) representative serving simultaneously on the Leadership Recruitment Committee. No related family members may serve simultaneously on the Leadership Recruitment Committee. No member may serve on two (2) national committees simultaneously.
Role of the Leadership Recruitment Committee:
The Leadership Recruitment Committee identifies and screens potential candidates to fill open positions on the Board of Directors and other committees as directed by the Board. The Leadership Recruitment Committee will then present a recommended slate for vote by the Board.
Requirements of this position:
- An understanding of the kitchen and bath industry
- An understanding of and commitment to the basic mission of the organization
- Ability to think in a three to five year horizon
- To recruit, identify and screen potential candidates to serve on the Board of Directors and other committees
- Review all applications for leadership positions in preparation for in person or telephone meetings
- Become familiar with the NKBA Bylaws and Policy Manual
- Available to fully participate in meetings, both in person and by conference call/video conference as needed
- Keep all appropriate information confidential