Please complete this application form in its entirety and submit it no later than 5:00 p.m. EST on Monday, August 31, 2020.
Important: This application is used by the KBIS Exhibitor Committee for selection purposes.
No firm, corporation, entity or employer may have more than one (1) representative serving simultaneously on the KBIS Exhibitor Committee. No related family members may serve simultaneously on the KBIS Exhibitor Committee. No member may serve on two (2) national committees simultaneously.
Role of the KBIS Exhibitor Committee:
The KBIS Exhibitor Committee provides a link between the exhibitors and attendees of KBIS and the Board of Directors to ensure that their needs are being appropriately monitored and evaluated. The KBIS Exhibitor Committee advises NKBA staff and the National Board of Directors on industry trends and makes recommendations for appropriate products, programs and services, to meet the needs of the exhibitors and attendees.
Requirements of this position:
- An understanding of the kitchen and bath industry
- An understanding of and commitment to the basic mission of the organization
- Ability to think in a three to five year horizon
- Must be an exhibitor at KBIS in current year
- Must have a firm commitment to exhibit at KBIS in the upcoming year by August 1st.
- Available to fully participate in meetings, both in person and by conference call/video conference as needed
- Keep all appropriate information confidential