Please complete this application form in its entirety and submit it no later than 5:00 p.m. EST on Monday, August 31, 2020.
Important: This application is used by the Leadership Recruitment Committee for selection purposes.
(Note: Applicant must be a current chapter officer of his/her Chapter and have served at least 1 full year as a chapter officer immediately prior to the year of application.)
No firm, corporation, entity or employer may have more than one (1) representative serving simultaneously on the Chapter Leadership Committee. No related family members may serve simultaneously on the Chapter Leadership Committee. No member may serve on two (2) national committees simultaneously.
Role of the Chapter Leadership Committee:
The purpose of the Chapter Leadership Committee is to provide a link between the grassroots of the Association, its chapters, NKBA Staff and the National Board of Directors. They are charged with monitoring member needs and wants at the chapter level and conveying these needs to NKBA Staff.
Requirements of this position:
The eligibility requirements are as follows; the applicant must be a current chapter officer, have previously served at least 1 full year as a chapter officer, and will continue to serve as chapter officer after appointment to a Chapter Leadership Committee position.
- An understanding of the kitchen and bath industry
- An understanding of and commitment to the basic mission of the organization
- An understanding of and commitment to the growth and strength of all chapters
- Ability to think in a three to five year horizon
- A willingness to communicate regularly with peers
- Working as a team to make recommendations to NKBA Staff
- Available to fully participate in meetings, both in person and by conference call/video conference as needed
- Keep all appropriate information confidential