Please complete this application form in its entirety and submit it no later than 5:00 p.m. EST on Monday, August 31, 2020.
Important: This application is used by the Leadership Recruitment Committee for selection purposes.
No firm, corporation, entity or employer may have more than one (1) representative serving simultaneously on the Board of Directors. No related family members may serve simultaneously on the Board of Directors. No member may serve on two (2) national committees simultaneously.
Role of the Board of Directors:
The Board of Directors leads the Association in carrying out the strategic plan, hires the CEO holding him/her accountable and focuses on matters of the Association policy at an appropriate high level.
Requirements of this position:
- An understanding of the kitchen and bath industry
- An understanding of and commitment to the basic mission of the organization
- An understanding of the strategic goals of the Association
- Become familiar with the NKBA Bylaws and Policy Manual
- Availability to fully participate in a minimum of three meetings annually either in person or by conference call/video conference
- Keep all appropriate information confidential