Regional Sales Manager (Full Time) – ZBOM Cabinets Corp., Los Angeles, CA
Founded in 1998, ZBOM HOME COLLECTION CO., LTD is a pioneer of the kitchen cabinet industry in China. We specialize in research, design, fabrication, and cabinetry sales. After 21 years of development, ZBOM is now one of the top kitchen cabinet manufacturers in the industry.
ZBOM currently has more than 1,200 showrooms and operates with a professional team of 20,000 staffs. We provide customized services including integrated design, installation, and post-sale services. With the advantage of cutting-edge technology, our large-scale and fully trained sales network, and our comprehensive strength, we rank among the leaders in the industry.
Oversees the sales of ZBOM Cabinets Corp. products to large developers within an assigned region and expands sales to targeted potential markets. Develops region-specific sales and marketing strategies and processes, and manages sales staff to develop strategic partnerships with distributors. Specifically, we are looking for a candidate who is entrepreneur by heart, attention to details, and is well rounded. A self-starter type personality is important in the role of Regional Sales Manager for our newly developed US branch.
· Develop knowledge and understanding of our products and our sales procedures.
· Quoting and writing proposals complete with specifications and managing the full cycle ordering process for large volume kitchen and bath cabinet projects.
· Provide timely response to customers’ inquiries regarding products, pricing, services, availability, product functionalities, and payment terms.
· Execute overall sales strategies and tactics for assigned region, and work with distributors in executing region-specific marketing initiatives.
· Research, recommend and implement targeted market expansion strategies to strengthen competitive position.
· Manage assigned distributors including review performances, provide feedbacks, resolve issues and administer company policies to ensure they meet or exceed goals.
· Build partnerships and work collaboratively with corporate, distributors, and customers.
· Travel within assigned region, and beyond region on occasions.
Essential Qualifications and Skills
· Extensive previous sales management experience and proven success in procuring and maintaining distributors or large volume customer accounts.
· Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
· Current connections within the cabinet industry.
· Knowledge of 20/20 Kitchen & Bathroom design software.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office for administrative tasks of the job.