Supply New England is seeking a Showroom Coordinator in our Kohler Signature Store in Boston, MA at 7 Tide. This is an entry-level position with potential for growth. Future opportunities as a full Bath and/or Kitchen Design Consultant, with certification available through our Education Reimbursement Program, within one of our 9 New England showrooms.
The Kohler Signature Store by Supply New England was awarded the National “Best Multi-Location Showroom – Large” award by the National Kitchen & Bath Association as Design & Construction Week in Las Vegas in January of 2020! This innovative showroom creates a customer experience like no other with working showers, bathtubs, live kitchens, digital & smart technology, artist installations, a prestigious clientele & amazing neighbors at 7 Tide. We are also major sponsors for New England Living TV show, magazine & lifestyle blog. We are always hosting and participating in exciting Boston-market events. The Kohler Signature Store at 7 Tide in Boston is the place to be & begin your design career!
• Greet & qualify all customers coming in, monitor customer flow
• Use CRM to communicate with staff
o Assign customer to appropriate consultant
o Monitor customer flow incl wait times & appointments
o Send out daily follow-up emails
• Create Mood Boards, Customer Presentations, & Sample Boxes for consultants
• Create Spec Books for Consultants
• Assist staff with vendors by checking on POs, delivery status, obtaining information, etc.
• Assist customers with tasks such as:
o Taking a payment
o Checking order status
o Smaller transactional sales (ie, toilet seat, accessories, etc)
• Assist with sample requests for projects
• Work with Customer Support Specialist to assist customers with returns, etc.
• Create contracts for design services
• Prepare the showroom for opening and closing. Turn on/off lighting, clean and maintain active displays, clear samples & prepare work surfaces for the next business day, etc.
• Help store manager with daily agenda & keeping associates on schedule as requested
• Answer phones & assist callers
• Work with manager & staff to monitor showroom maintenance
• Monitor, organize, and maintain showroom samples, literature & printed assets
• Organize and maintain back office
• Order supplies for showroom
• Must be willing to do occasional travel for training and events
The ideal candidate must possess:
• Passion for Interior Design & helping people
• Positive, can-do attitude!
• General computer knowledge (MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, internet searching etc)
• Excellent organizational Skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Minimum - Associates Degree in Interior Design or related field or comparable experience
• Salesforce experience a plus
Full-time position, hourly, 40 hours per week, Saturdays required, one weekday off.
Showroom Hours: Mon – Sat, 9 am – 6pm
Compensation: $17 – 20/hour depending on background & experience.
Benefits package includes Medical and Dental Insurance, 401K, Short/Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off, education reimbursement, and more. Weekly pay.
Qualified candidates, please send cover letter with resume to Amber Clair, email@example.com