TriFection Remodeling & Construction is a well-established, rapidly growing company serving the Greater Houston residential market. We specialize in upscale kitchen & bathroom remodeling, including in-house custom cabinetry production. We are seeking craftsmen with the skills and desire to serve as a trim carpenter and custom cabinet maker. We offer very steady work, competitive compensation and benefits, and a positive work environment.
• Build custom cabinets in our company's production facility, which is located in the Spring Branch area
• Perform interior carpentry work in the field, which may include, but is not limited to the installation of custom cabinets, mouldings, decorative trims, interior doors, and some light framing
• At least 2-5 years residential carpentry experience
• Prior custom cabinet experience preferred but not mandatory
• Experience with shop equipment, including table saw, cut off saw, joiner, planer, router, sander, etc.
• Ability to understand blueprints and shop drawings
• Superior attention to detail and ability to follow strict quality control standards
• Excellent work ethic and motivation to learn
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Ownership of a reliable vehicle and willingness to cover the entire Greater Houston area
For more company information, visit www.trifection.net. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.