TriFection Remodeling & Construction is a well-established, rapidly growing company serving the Greater Houston residential market. We specialize in upscale kitchen & bathroom remodeling, including in-house custom cabinetry production. We are seeking experienced craftsmen with the skills and desire to serve as a Remodeling Assistant Project Manager. Position offers excellent opportunities for advancement to more senior managerial roles and increased compensation.
• Assist senior project managers with various tasks while learning the company's detailed operating procedures
• Perform initial job walks and arrange for delivery of required materials prior to start date
• Follow established project schedules and communicate field developments to team members promptly
• Provide direct oversight of skilled craftsmen, with responsibility for adherence to contracted project scope, client-approved designs and quality control standards
• Contribute to field execution (including demo, carpentry and punch-out), as needed
• Manage client relationships throughout the remodeling process
• Seek to identify, hire and train additional skilled labor
• At least 10 years of experience in the residential contracting industry (custom kitchen & bath remodeling experience preferred)
• Organizational skills required to coordinate labor and materials for a large number of projects
• Superior attention to detail and ability to enforce strict quality control standards
• Excellent work ethic and motivation to advance
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Ownership of a reliable vehicle and willingness to cover the entire Greater Houston area
For more company information, visit www.trifection.net. Please submit resumes to email@example.com.
TriFection is how we describe our goal in three primary areas of every home improvement project: FORM – Looks great. FUNCTION – Works well. FIT – Fits you.
Designing a solution that effectively addresses your needs and preferences in all three areas is no easy task. For example, a remodeling proposal that may look great in someone’s mind may not be practical or affordable. Our sales and design professionals ask all of the necessary questions. We listen carefully, investing the time necessary to understand your vision and to build a relationship with you. That’s how we’re able to consistently make the Form, Function and Fit pieces of your individual project come together beautifully. With over 150 years of combined remodeling and construction experience in greater Houston and surrounding areas, we have the expertise to help make your dream project become a reality.