TriFection Remodeling & Construction is a well-established, rapidly growing company serving the Greater Houston residential market. We specialize in upscale kitchen & bath remodeling, including the design and production of custom cabinetry. We are seeking smart, experienced and motivated applicants who are excited to contribute to our sales process and join our exceptional team. Sales assistants receive support from a proven company sales process, a well-known and respected brand, extensive advertising, referrals from a very loyal client base, a large volume of high-quality leads, and award-winning execution from our project managers and craftsmen.
Specific responsibilities include: 1) meeting with prospective clients to learn about proposed residential remodeling projects, 2) working with TriFection's in-house design and selections professionals to generate remodeling ideas, 3) preparing formal estimates for manager approval, 4) selling projects and promoting the TriFection brand, and 5) managing client relationships during and after the sale. This entry-level position offers excellent opportunity for advancement.
• Proven track record of academic and/or professional achievement
• Successful sales experience (residential-related sales preferred but not required)
• Excellent communication and client management skills
• Comfort with goal-oriented base pay + commission structure
• Strong work ethic, ambition, attention to detail and high level of professionalism
• Reliable vehicle and willingness to drive throughout Greater Houston
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
For more company information, visit www.trifection.net. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.