BKC Kitchen and Bath of Colorado is a growing company committed to providing our customers with products and services that exceed their expectations. We strive to be the best in our marketplace. We understand that our team members are BKC’s most valuable assets. While we are a large K&B dealer, we maintain a friendly, family-oriented environment. Over the past 40 years, many team members have not only found a home at BKC but have retired from the company.
If you are looking for a new positive environment, BKC provides a great foundation for your future success. We offer a premier product line-up that will allow you to sell to a wide range of customers. Our showroom provides a superb sales environment which will put your customers at ease and enhance your sales efforts.
BKC’s design team enjoys the benefits of a full-time showroom coordinator, centralized purchasing, onsite warehouse and delivery services, warranty service technician, full-time accounting department, administrative support, and a strong company marketing and business development effort. At BKC, spend your time on design and sales, not paperwork and processing.
• Generate, qualify and close new business through networking, showroom floor duty, prospecting and referrals.
• Become an expert in BKC’s product offerings
• Produce professional quality 2020 drawings
• Field measure all projects and create timely and accurate designs, quotes and modifications as needed
• Prepare contract documents, obtain all required signatures and submit documents to our purchasing department for order review and processing
• Professionally manage all projects from inception to completion
• Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or a related field
• 3 years of proven success selling residential cabinetry in a dealer environment
• 2020 proficiency and the ability and willingness to learn new software
• A passion for sales and design
• High level of personal motivation and drive
• Great organizational and problem-solving skills with exceptional attention to detail
• Superior numeric, written and verbal skills
• Excels at building long-term customer relationships through exemplary customer service
• Strong proficiency in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
• Comfortable being part of a positive collaborative team environment
We offer an outstanding working environment and compensation package.
If you meet these criteria and are interested in a great new opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter.