Curtis Cabinetry, Inc. of Georgetown, MA is a busy and growing medium sized shop that manufactures mid-high-end custom cabinetry. We are currently seeking a person to join our office team as a Cabinet Draftsmen/Production Engineer. We are looking for someone who can quickly be trained to help move jobs from the design phase to the production phase.
In a short time this person would be responsible for taking the designs from other members of our team and quickly get it into the production phase. This includes, but is not limited to making shop drawings, generating cut sheets to the CNC, generating door cut lists, ordering drawer boxes and other materials for the job.
• Must have a minimum two years of experience using Cabinet Vision software with knowledge of how to manipulate parts and cabinets as well as creating cut sheets
• Must have a minimum two years of drafting/engineering experience in a shop that builds custom cabinetry
• Must be able to learn quickly with little to no supervision within a short time
• Must have a strong knowledge of how cabinets are designed then built on the shop floor
• Must have a strong attention to detail
• Must be able to engineer cabinetry that are both clear in detail as well as economical to build
• Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to learn and problem solve
• Must know how to use Microsoft Excel
Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include health and dental insurance, paid vacation and sick time, Retirement Plan
Overtime is rarely required but usually available based on skill
Please submit your resume along with your salary requirements and your prior experience along with referrals
Curtis Cabinetry is an established, family-owned and operated kitchen cabinet business serving the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston areas since 1987. We design, build, deliver and install custom cabinetry for every room of the home.