Ciuffo Cabinetry is currently seeking a full-time Installer Helper. We are a high-end custom millwork firm looking to expand our team. The right candidate will be an individual who wants the opportunity to use their full potential in a fast-paced environment where they are part of a team and where every day is different. We have a team-oriented, family atmosphere, and offer significant growth opportunities within our company.
We offer the right candidate a competitive salary based on experience with overtime available, 401K with matching, flexible savings, health insurance, and vacation time.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
• Wrapping and packing furniture
• Loading and unloading furniture
• Assisting with deliveries
• Assisting in cabinet installation
• Must be proficient with power tools
• Must have basic power and hand tools
• Must have woodworking experience
• Must be able to lift and move heavy cabinets
• Must be respectful and courteous
• Must be available to begin work between the hours of 4:00 AM - 5:30 AM
• Mandatory overtime is required and expected
• ***Must have a clean driver's license and be able to drive to and from work sites***
If you are interested in this position, please be sure to include your resume when applying.
Ciuffo Cabinetry is a custom kitchen and millwork company rich in tradition. For over 100 years and five generations, they have been one of America’s premier and fashion-forward kitchen and cabinetry firms. Proudly carrying on time-honored woodworking traditions and the highest standards of excellence, the company skillfully combines old-world techniques with modern technology to produce the finest millwork. Their custom product range includes vanities, libraries, master closets and all other millwork and cabinetry needs for the home. Together with their team, Ciuffo Cabinetry designs, builds, and executes flawless, high quality kitchens and cabinetry for homes throughout New York and the nation.