We are a design-build construction company looking for a motivated Assistant Designer & CAD Drafter to assist with our residential construction projects, both new homes and remodeling. Tasks consisting of taking completed designs and creating construction documents for the production team. Recent college graduates welcome to apply! Fast paced business with potential for serious growth. Competitive pay and benefits.
Canty Brothers Construction is a veteran owned & operated company specializing in high quality home remodeling, commercial renovation, custom home building and design. We serve the Metrowest / Greater Boston / Central Massachusetts area. Allow our dedicated Canty Brothers team, led by owner John Canty, including project managers, carpenters and designers, to bring their extensive knowledge and expertise in delivering complete customer satisfaction and exceptional service in making your dream home a reality.
· Must be proficient using Windows based software and MS office 2000 or higher (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
· Must have strong organizational skills.
· Resumes need to be well constructed, accurate, spell checked, etc... which shows attention to detail with the desire to do a great job.
· Prepare submittal documentation, project drawing files, associated records, documentation tracking, & maintaining as-built drawings.
· Produce high quality project deliverables on schedule.
· Work independently on design projects.
· Recognize problems, identify solutions, and present to design teams.
· Apply engineering fundamentals and applicable safety regulations with respect to facilities design.
· Confirm any special project requirements such as schedule, budget, deadlines, partial submittals, level of detail, client standards, special environments, confidentiality, etc.
· The list of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties may be assigned as needed.