The Kitchen Showcase, Inc. Denver CO www.thekitchenshowcase.com
Kitchen and Bath Designer/Sales
THE KITCHEN SHOWCASE CORE VALUES
· ATTITUDE is Everything
· Honesty, Integrity, Accountability
· Team Player
· Treat everyone with RESPECT
· Under promise and OVER DELIVER
· Service the customer ABOVE ALL ELSE
“At The Kitchen Showcase, we believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset.”
The Kitchen Showcase Inc. is a family owned cabinetry business in Centennial, CO. We have been providing cabinetry and the installation of those products to homeowners, builders and interior designers for over 34 years. Due to our continued growth, we are seeking a full-time design assistant who is looking to build a long term relationship and career with our established company. The ideal candidate would be a highly motivated and energetic individual who is skilled in kitchen and bath design. In lieu of experience, an individual with a Kitchen & Bath Design certification will be considered. The qualified candidate will be an integral part of the design team and will be responsible for managing multiple projects. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly recognized and established company that is experiencing solid growth, has an Excellent Product Mix that gives you an instant edge on your competition.
• Work with customers and builders in determining product and design selections
• Prepare design solutions that will include floor plans, cabinet plans and elevations, perspectives and associated details and specifications
• Develop pricing quotes/estimates
• Prepare and review order confirmation for accuracy
• Provide project management and install management for each job
• Order cabinetry and accessories
• Contribute to company goal of providing complete customer satisfaction
• 20/20 proficient
• Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
• Meticulous attention to detail
• 2 years of kitchen & bath design experience
• Must be able to handle multiple projects proficiently
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Must be able to prioritize, work quickly, accurately and produce design projects within deadlines
• Highly motivated individual that is passionate about design, problem solver and success driven
• Exceptional Customer relations and service skills, office out of TKSI, floor schedules, etc.
THE KITCHEN SHOWCASE BENEFITS:
We are a family orientated company that cares for our team’s happiness and professional growth.
1st Year Guarantee plus excellent benefits. With in first year, once Guarantee is paid back from commissions earned, commissions earned over and above are paid out. 2nd year compensation shifts to 100% commission plus benefits.
• Health Insurance – 100% company paid option available after 90 days
• Optional benefits: dental & AFLAC
• Phone Benefit
• Profit Sharing after 2 years This can equate generally from 1K- 35K annually.
• Company sponsored team events and community service opprotunities http://thekitchenshowcase.com/recognition-outreach/
We have a Design Assistant Department to assist you to aid in your response time to exceed your customers expectations. Also a Full Customer Service/Delivery Department that handles all your customers needs and helps you focus on Selling/Customer Service. Must have very strong sales skills with a proven track record. Candidate should have industry design and sales experience, knowledge of 20-20 design software or Cabinet Vision, customer service skills, and ability to check acknowledgements.