Since 1969, Kitchens Unlimited has been serving the upscale residential market in the Mid-south by providing custom cabinetry design and renovation services. Our team of professional designers works to provide an individual experience for our clientele, tailored to their space, budget, style, home and personality. Our designers have a combination of skills of interior design, architecture, space planning and technical knowledge to make us “specialists” in our field.
We are seeking a detail-oriented, organized, interior designer who works well in a team setting and who thrives in a high pressure, but friendly, environment.
Preference will be given to those with proven experience in project management and custom kitchen design background.
· Maintain scheduled and walk-in consultations with customers to answer questions about products, services and our process.
· Meets and/or exceeds sales and profit goals by following up on sales leads, monitoring market trends and growing the positive reputation of the company.
· Maintain an exceptionally high level of customer service and client follow-through
· Network with the professional trade through involvement in associations, meetings and events.
· Commits to continued learning on products, packages, procedures and more.
· Accurate and efficient translation of rough measures into working designs
· Site surveying
· Quoting cabinetry, counters, installation and any other material or labor
· Project management; attending client meetings and managing design process from initial layout to ordering and installation.
The desired applicant will have:
Knowledge of 20/20 or similar interior design program
Knowledge of AutoCAD is required
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Knowledge of Adobe Design Suite
Experience in resolving problems that arise on site during installation
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong sales and closing skills
Ability to work and manage tasks independently
A minimum of 5 years’ experience is required.
AKBD or CKD, CBD preferred but not required.
Exceptional income opportunity and complete benefit package.
Position available immediately.
Email resumes. No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest.