Kitchen, Bath and Floors – Simi Valley and Camarillo, CA
Kitchen Bath and Floors (KBF) is a successful, family owned business and a member of the NKBA (National Kitchen Bath Association). We have two beautiful showrooms in Simi Valley and Camarillo. We have been providing flooring, cabinetry, countertops, windows, doors, wrought iron, room additions, and other remodeling/construction services to homeowners since 1990.
We have a wonderful team of Designers and are looking to add more Kitchen and Bath Remodeling Designers and Sales Consultants, to both of our showrooms. Our positions are flexible and can be either Full-time or Part-time. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, ability to develop quotes, excellent communication and organizational skills, works well with a team and gives great attention to accuracy.
As a Designer at KBF, you will provide design solutions to homeowners on kitchen, bath, countertops, flooring, and other interior remodeling projects. Your role is to build rapport with homeowners, evaluate their needs, recommend solutions, provide remodeling design concepts, develop pricing, write client agreements, oversee the project, and provide complete customer satisfaction.
• Three years of kitchen & bath design experience.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Demonstrate exceptional written and verbal skills
• Knowledge of 20/20 cabinet design software or Sketch Up or know how to hand sketch.
• Capable of handling a number of concurrent projects proficiently.
• Be able to prioritize, work independently, proficiently, and accurately.
• Consistently meet deadlines, produce designs, and communicate with homeowners. contractors and employees.
• Exceptional customer relations and service skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with homeowners to determine preferred design and project selections.
• Prepare design solutions that include floor plans, cabinet plans and elevations, perspectives and associated details and specifications to meets the clients needs.
• Prepare pricing quotes/estimates and contracts.
• Order cabinetry, countertops, flooring, sinks, hardware, etc., per contract specifications
• Review all order confirmations for accuracy prior to placing orders
• Provide project management of materials and installation to ensure customer satisfaction
Compensation: We offer an industry competitive compensation with high commission payouts. No lead cost.
Offering a Salary draw and Commission.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission.
Please review all application instructions before applying to Kitchen, Bath and Floors.