We are an Importer and Distributor looking for a self motivated, hard working, and tenacious individual to manage and build our Sales Team. Our company works in the Building Industry and is known for our natural and engineered surfaces. We are expanding to the Denver area and are looking to put together a great team to assist our growing customer needs. An applicant familiar with the Colorado and specifically the Denver area is important
Francini Inc. is a family run business and our employees are an extension of that family. We are seeking employees that are in it for the long haul. There are no limits for growth here, the right individual has the infinite potential for expansion. The ultimate goal is to hire the right person for our company and we are willing to negotiate on compensation.
We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, paid time off and sick leave after 90 days of employment. Our 401K plan is available to any employee after one year of employment.
Duties to include:
- Issue annual and monthly sales goals to each member of the Sales Team. - Update Branch daily on monthly goal and daily goal and quarterly on annual sales goal.
- Monitor progress of each Sales Representative. Ensure all Sales Staff are on time, staying on task and productive.
- Oversee and nurture all company customer accounts and make sure that their Sales Representatives are taking good care of them.
- Present and sell company products to current and prospective clients. Initiate new sales pitches, customer leads, solutions, employee relations, et cetera.
- Seek out new opportunities and accounts.
- Participate in marketing events like trade shows, seminars, et cetera.
- Develop sales strategies to increase overall branch sales and customer base.