We are a kitchen and bath design center offering turn-key ready remodeling service. we are looking for a motivated Kitchen & Bath Sales Specialist. We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated, creative & focused Kitchen & Bath Designer who has a proven track record of closing sales. Must have a passion for remodeling. You will not be required to generate your own leads. If you are capable that is a plus. Please submit your resume and provide 1 Example of each kitchen bath project that you have designed & sold.
Kitchen Central serves the greater Austin area and surrounding since 2016 and rapidly growing. If you are looking for more than just a job and would like to be part of a team that is growing while enhancing your remodeling career, Kitchen Central is the perfect company for you. we offer based + commission. Unlimited income potential.
* 5 years of kitchen/bath design & sales experience.
* 2020 Design Software.
* Experience in some type of CRM software (BuilderTrend Prefered )
* Must be able to handle multiple projects proficiently.
* Must be able to prioritize, work quickly and efficiently to execute design projects within deadlines.
* Excellent written and verbal skills.
* Participate in ongoing sales training.
* Must be able to travel to project locations to meet customers & trade partners.
* Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
* Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise.
* Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
* Proven track record in closing sales.
* MS Office & efficient computer skills.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Skilled in setting priorities and ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
* Confident to make decisions independently and bring issues to Mgmt that appear questionable.
* Flexible in adapting to constantly changing priorities.
* Ability to perform site measurements and attention to details.
* Dependability and punctuality.
* Team player with a positive attitude.
* Excellent social skills.
* Ability to consistently establish strong client relationships.
* Develop relationships with pre-qualified prospective and existing customers.
* Data entry to CRM system to keep all information up to date for clients and trade partners
* Maintain meticulous attention to detail and strong active listening skills to ensure their designs meet their clients' needs.
• Provide outstanding customer service while acting as a liaison between customers, scheduling, customer service, management, marketing and Project Managers.
• Keep clients clearly informed & updated at all times while exceeding their expectations with timely responses.
• Create and sell inspiring designs for kitchens and bathrooms.
• React quickly to customer’s inquiries and resolve issues.
• Work with walk-in clients to build relationships from point of sale to completion of the job.
• Meet with clients in their homes or the showroom.
• Work with the production manager, subcontractors, and customers.
• Obtain vendor quotes.
• Guide clients through layout design, product selection, and installation process.
• See the project through to completion by visiting the project site and being available to clients.
• Use persuasive selling skills to create design sales including upgraded cabinet features and other product category items to maximize customer experience and satisfaction.
• Stay up to date with trends and competitor's developments to ensure designs are current with market expectations.
• Complete accurate order forms and supporting documentation.
• Collect deposits, payments from the customer as required.
• The list of duties is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned as needed.