We are a top-rated design-build construction company looking for a motivated Kitchen & Bath Sales Specialist for our residential projects, both new homes and remodeling. We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated, creative & focused Kitchen & Bath Designer who has a proven track record of closing sales along with kitchen/bath design success. Must have a passion for remodeling. If you are looking for more than just a job and would like to be part of a team that is growing while enhancing your remodeling career, then we invite you to apply to our open position! You will not be required to generate your own leads. We have a very rigorous pre-qualification process that ensures we are putting our sales team in the best possible position to succeed, office within our Marlborough MA showroom. Please submit your resume and provide 3 EXAMPLES of a kitchen (or bath) project that you have designed. Excellent pay and benefits, unlimited income potential.
Canty Brothers Construction is a veteran owned & operated company specializing in high quality home remodeling, commercial renovation, custom home building and design. We serve the Metrowest / Greater Boston / Central Massachusetts area. Allow our dedicated Canty Brothers team, led by owner John Canty, including project managers, carpenters and designers, to bring their extensive knowledge and expertise in delivering complete customer satisfaction and exceptional service in making your dream home a reality.
• 5 years of kitchen/bath design & sales experience.
• Pro Kitchens and/or 2020 Design Software. (preferred)
• Must be able to handle multiple projects proficiently.
• Must be able to prioritize, work quickly and efficiently to execute design projects within deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Participate in ongoing sales training.
• Must be able to travel to project locations to meet customers & trade partners.
• Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
• Proven track record in closing sales.
• MS Office & efficient computer skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Skilled in setting priorities and ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
• Confident to make decisions independently and bring issues to Mgmt that appear questionable.
• Flexible in adapting to constantly changing priorities.
• Ability to perform site measurements and attention to details.
• Dependability and punctuality.
• Team player with a positive attitude.
• Excellent social skills.
• Ability to consistently establish strong client relationships.
• Develop relationships with pre-qualified prospective and existing customers.
• Maintain meticulous attention to detail and strong active listening skills to ensure their designs meet their clients' needs.
• Provide outstanding customer service while acting as a liaison between customers, scheduling, customer service, management, marketing and Project Managers.
• Keep clients clearly informed & updated at all times while exceeding their expectations with timely responses.
• Create and sell inspiring designs for kitchens and bathrooms.
• React quickly to customer’s inquiries and resolve issues.
• Work with walk-in clients to build relationships from point of sale to completion of job.
• Meet with clients in their homes or the showroom.
• Work with production manager, subcontractors and customers.
• Obtain vendor quotes.
• Guide clients through layout design, product selection, and installation process.
• See project through to completion by visiting project site and being available to clients.
• Use persuasive selling skills to create design sales including upgraded cabinet features and other product category items to maximize customer experience and satisfaction.
• Maintain accurate documentation of customer activity; document the customer sales process and maintain customer records in CoConstruct and other software systems.
• Document and update pipeline report, maintaining accurate information weekly.
• Stay up to date with trends and competitor's developments to ensure designs are current with market expectations.
• Complete accurate order forms and supporting documentation.
• Collect deposits, payments from customer as required.
• The list of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties may be assigned as needed.