**OUR OFFICE LOCATION IS IN SURREY, BC CANADA**
Award-winning Design/ Build firm seeks qualified individual to assume the role of Kitchens & Bath division Coordinator/Sales & Design. As part of a complete in-house design team, the applicant would be coordinator of all cabinetry sales, ordering, service, and responsible for ordering/scheduling product for 6 full time designers.
We are: A dynamic, industry leading and collaborative team providing Design/Build services to clients throughout the Greater Vancouver BC area; with a mission of Service, Excellence and Innovation. We specialize in renovations and custom homes, from concept to completion including in-house architectural & interior design, project management and construction.
This is not a retail sales position, you will be primarily working with clients already engaged with our process. We offer a generous compensation plan with benefits based on experience and skill.
You are: A career-oriented individual, passionate about your work, seeking a very creative and challenging opportunity, a great working atmosphere, & excellent compensation.
The successful applicant will have:
• 5 years experience specifically geared to residential cabinetry and millwork design as well as ordering.
• Knowledge and experience of residential construction, utilizing architectural drawings and have experience liasing with various trades and material suppliers used in the building process.
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills, to communicate with clients, design team, manufacturers, installation trades, and facilitating sales, design, ordering of materials, installation and service/warranty of cabinetry, countertops, as well as all hardware and related materials
• 20/20 experience required and knowledge of AutoCAD, Vector Works, SketchUp an asset.
• Excellent English written and oral communication skills; detail oriented with organizational, and management skills.
• Minimum of 5 years design experience with working knowledge of local Vancouver market and trends including
• On site experience such as measuring and working with trades
• Valid BC drivers’ licence and own personal vehicle
Please send reply with answers to the following questions at top of email:
1. What design software do you use and have experience with and your level of proficiency
2. What industry related training, accreditations and memberships you hold i.e. NKBA, RID CAPS, BuildGreen, LEEDS, NCIDQ, etc.
2. What cabinetry manufacturers do you have experience working with and ordering from?
3. Your salary/compensation expectations and date of availability to start
4. Please include a sample portfolio of your design work including design renderings at various stages, including floor plans or, 3D perspective drawings, elevations and millwork specs, hand sketches, and samples of scope of work, and contract details you have written for past projects.
Please email your resume and answers to the above questions to: APPLY@MYHOUSEDESIGNBUILD.COM