Five Star Kitchen Design Center is looking for self-motivated, energetic and positive sales professionals to join our team in Pearl River, NY. Industry experience is preferred but we are willing to train the right candidate. Must be a team player but above all, be willing to go the extra mile for our customers to ensure their overall satisfaction.
Five Star Kitchen Design Center prides itself on having the best products, knowledgeable designers on staff, and unparalleled customer service. Join our award-winning team and enjoy working with the best of the best.
Designer Job Duties:
• Greets prospects on sales floor to determine need, budget and decision making.
• Develops new opportunities by building relationships with home builders, remodeling contractors, architects and allied professionals.
• Initial in-home consultations.
• Preliminary material selections with clients.
• Approval of design retainers, estimates and sales contracts.
• Receives payment for products sold and installation service..
• Coordinate projects with installation team and/or customer's contractor
• Manage and maintain a healthy sales pipeline by generating consistent leads.
• Follow & adopt the internal sales process.
• Prior kitchen design and industry experience is highly preferred.
• Proven track record of closing sales, attaining sales & profitability targets.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills and attention to detail is a must!
• Must be detail oriented and able to manage several ongoing projects at one time.
• Proven ability to follow-up with customers for leads & quotes to maximize sales and meet sales objectives.
• Ability to work retail showroom hours required (including evenings and weekends).
• At least 5 years of experience in Kitchen/Bath Design Software, 20/20 preferred.
• At least 5 years in inside sales.
• Highly motivated to excel in the field of kitchen & bath design and sales.
• High level of customer empathy.
• Experience in general computer skills, using QuickBooks and Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, etc.).
• Unparalleled work environment.
• Competitive pay.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• A yearly review.
• Casual, yet professional work environment.