The Kitchen Source is growing and is hiring Sales Designers that love to work with the end client and are passionate about the Kitchen and Bath Industry.
The Sales Designer position is both a showroom and outdoor sales position offering our clients a personalized experience to identify the needs
for their remodel or new construction project.
A Sales Designer possesses the skills and experience to guide a customer through all phases of a project from space planning
and product selection through installation and project completion.
A Sales Designer must have in-depth knowledge of our cabinet lines, production installation process,
and industry trends in order to deliver best in class solutions for our customers.
A Sales Designer must be able to work with homeowners, builders, interior designers and other trade professionals, from the purchase of a
new refrigerator to a whole house of cabinetry, fixtures, and appliances. Emphasis is on building and maintaining a relationship that creates a
solid foundation for recurring sales and future growth.
Sales Designer Duties:
• Showroom coverage in-store: walk-in customers and phone
• Produce sales to meet monthly targets towards achieving annual sales goal. Maintain gross profit margin above established minimums.
• Timely follow up and follow through on customer
• Establish payment terms with customers according to company policies and procedures.
• Maintain product knowledge and keep current with industry trends and innovations.
• Build and maintain relationships with builders, interior designers, and other trade professionals