Are you looking for an opportunity to use your passion to do what you love while changing lives? Growing kitchen design and cabinet showroom has opening for an experienced designer and salesperson. We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, inspired TEAM-oriented individual to join our family.
Our purpose? To design, build and renovate beautiful homes with a heart to serve, using our God-given gifts, talents and creative craftsmanship to inspire and change the way people live.
We love and want only team players here! The ideal team player is humble, hungry and people smart. They have a great attitude and are able to work well with others, partner and build relationships with our vendors and trades. They show up, work hard, and are kind. So if you’re just looking for a J-O-B or to do your own thing, this is probably not for you.
• Design layouts and cabinets for kitchens, baths, basements, closets and other areas
• Assist in selling to contractors and homeowners.
• Produce concepts and drawings to present to clients
• Write estimates, budgets and change orders.
• Respond to and follow up on all inquiries from prospective cabinetry customers.
• Manage the ordering process for all cabinetry orders
Qualifications & Skills
5 years kitchen and bath cabinetry design and presentation experience. Certified Kitchen Designer (CKD) a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with great ability to interact with internal and external customers.
• Proficiency with Chief Architect, Auto-Kitchen or 20/20. CAD knowledge is a plus.
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Must be detail oriented and thorough.
• Must care about people, have great character and attitude, as well as enthusiasm and passion (HINT…These are HUGE with us!)