• We are the largest subsidiary of a privately-held, global powerhouse in the areas of LED lighting, cabinet and furniture hardware, kitchen organization and much more.
• We offer an exceptional benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) with company match, employee discount and other perks.
• There’s a very good reason a large percentage of our employees have been with us for over ten years – we hire the best, treat people well, and truly provide a family atmosphere that works hard and plays to win.
You are a smart, energetic, team-player who has a deep passion for the Kitchen industry. You have experience Sourcing, managing, and marketing new and existing lines of Kitchen Organization Hardware and are looking for that next step in your career.
What you will be doing in this role:
(Other special projects and duties may be assigned).
• Work with suppliers, purchasing, and Sales departments to develop and maintain product programs.
• Assesse total value delivered to HAC through supplier/product relationships.
• Develop and implements sales strategy and price structure in cooperation with sales department.
• Develop training tools in cooperation with product trainer and marketing department.
• Assist sales department and customers with technical questions.
• Resolve quality issues with suppliers and customers in cooperation with quality department.
• Administer new and existing products with regard to the computer system (make amendments, adds or deletes products).
• Issue product information on new products and changes to existing products.
• Work with Purchasing/Traffic to develop effective delivery strategies.
• Coordinate with Show Management in development of layouts and exhibit displays.
• Make decision on inventory of new articles, deletion of obsolete or slow moving articles and implements strategy.
• Develop artwork for product lines in cooperation with marketing department.
• Maintain product catalog pages.
• Attend trade shows as required.
• Domestic and international travel required as needed.
Qualifications for the Opportunity
A high attention to detail is critical to perform this job.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year College or University; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficiency in MS Excel, Outlook, and Word
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical journals, drawings, financial reports, and legal documents.
• Ability to communicate technical detail to a variety of audiences.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
• Ability to write speeches and articles that conform to prescribed style and format.
• Ability to effectively present information to top management, customers, and public groups.
Strong basic mathematical skills are required; fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Must understand contribution margin concepts and total delivered costs, not just unit purchase price.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.