Richelieu is a North American market leader in the distribution, importation, and manufacturing of specialty hardware and complementary products for the kitchen and bath, closet, home office, and commercial environments. Our customers include cabinetmakers, furniture and kitchen manufacturers, kitchen and bath dealers, contractors, designers, architects, and renovation superstore chains. With over 125,000 product offerings, 70 distribution centers, and a state of the art field force that passionately serves its customers, Richelieu continues to stand in the forefront of a dynamic and ever changing industry.
As Richelieu has recently celebrated 50 years of successful business since our humble beginnings in 1968, we understand the significance of a strong set of Core Values. Richelieu stands behind these Five Core Values and are the guiding principles of everything we do: Customer Focus, Innovation, Performance, Respect/Integrity/Ethics, and Ownership.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Manager to join our team of leaders. The successful candidate will be working in, and be responsible for, our Dallas, TX warehousing operations.
Being a member of the Richelieu team means that you are part of something bigger than just yourself. As a growing and winning international organization that places emphasis on its people and culture, its career development opportunities, and the realization that healthy living is in part achieved by the proper balance of work and home, we are excited to be a company that our employees are passionate about! More can be found out about us at Richelieu.com as well as Richelieu YouTube.
As a vital role charged with the management of both people and processes, the Warehouse Manager will be responsible for all phases of the Dallas warehousing operations. The selected individual will manage a team of employees who are performing a wide variety of shipping/receiving and inventory management activities. The incumbent will be responsible for the assurance of adequate staffing, the setting of daily priorities, maintaining of service levels, management of project schedules, and the delivery of continuous training and support.
• Responsible for all activities including warehousing, inventory control, and shipping/receiving
• Supervise a team that consists of direct and indirect reports (Team Leaders, Warehouse Associates)
• Provide support, direction, and organization to Warehouse, Customer Service, and Showroom Counter Sales staff in order to efficiently process customer orders and manage the shipping and receiving process accurately, safely, and on-time
• Work closely with sales and marketing, procurement, planning, and customer service departments to ensure on time product shipment as per customer expectations
• Responsible for setting department budgets, ensuring timely and accurate reporting, and following up on warehousing issues
• Ensure an effective flow of communication with all personnel involved
• Monitor warehouse performance by reviewing daily, weekly, and monthly key performance indicators and metrics (on-time shipping, fill rate, backorders, etc.)
• Ensure inventory management activities are performed as per procedure and policies (cycle count, inventory variance reporting, slotting, replenishment, consolidation, etc.)
• Hold responsibility for the overall hiring, training, and supervising of warehouse staff
• Participate in personnel development at all levels through talent acquisition, performance management, education, communication, and expectation setting
• Oversee and ensure all logistics-related operations comply with applicable environmental, health, safety, and other regulatory rules and regulations
• Promote and uphold Richelieu’s set of Core Values
• Perform any other duties related to the position assigned by the immediate supervisor.
• 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar management position
• A strong, prestige-less, hands-on leader
• Developed leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels internally, as well as with suppliers and customers
• KPI oriented, well organized
• Prior personal customer service and warehouse experience is a merit
• Ability to communicate in Spanish is an advantage
Compensation and Benefits
• Competitive market-based salary plus KPI based bonus
• Group insurance program (medical, dental, vision, life, disability, etc.)
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Company phone
• Paid vacation