Athens Ohio area Kitchen & Bath showroom is seeking a qualified designer/salesperson for a full-time position. Compensation will be based on experience.
Responsibilities to include but are not limited to:
*Designing kitchens and bathrooms for remodel and new construction
*Selling cabinetry, countertops, plumbing fixtures, etc.
*Placing and tracking orders
*Maintaining and updating company website and social media pages
*Acting as office support staff and performing general office duties including answering phones and filing
*Minimum of 3 to 5 years of residential design & sales experience
* Very organized with strong attention to details
* Ability to meet & communicate ideas with clients
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Experience with Computer Aided Drafting Programs (2020, Chief Architect)
* Familiarity with Quick Books is a plus
* Interior Design or Interior Architecture degree is preferred
* NKBA Certification or similar is preferred