Seeking Kitchen Designer/Sales
Award winning, high-end design/sales firm located in The Annapolis Design District, Annapolis, MD has an immediate opportunity for an experienced designer/sales person. Kitchen Encounters is a family owned business and has been open since 1981. The owner is a founding member of The Annapolis Design District and the developer of the Interactive Design Process now widely taught and used nationwide. The client base is predominately referral and return business. Many projects have appeared in a variety of publications and can be viewed on the Kitchen Encounters website.
The ideal candidate for this position would:
• Have considerable experience in the semi-custom and custom cabinet market
• Enjoy working as a team as well as independently
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience reading and working with architectural plans
• Demonstrate passion for detail and accuracy
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Kitchen Designer or related experience
• Kitchen Design Certification (AKBD, CKD, CKBD or CMKBD) a plus
• Prior kitchen sales experience preferred
• Proficient in AutoCAD
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Must be able to work independently
• Manage a job from start to finish including measuring, designing, drawing, selling and ordering the project.
• Manage your own projects
• Responsible for all paperwork
• Keeping up with Industry trends and products
This is a full time, commissioned sales opportunity. Only applicants with the required experience will be considered.
Please send resumes to Mandy McNeely at email@example.com
For more information about our company, visit our website at www.kitchenencounters.biz