Soleil By Design is a fast growing, full-service interior design firm specializing in interior architecture, kitchen and bathroom design. We are looking for a highly-talented, motivated, and enthusiastic interior designer to join our team and grow with our business.
We are currently looking to add a designer to run their own projects; from concept design, 3-D rendering, construction drawings, material selection and full specification documents. Ideal candidate is a great team-player and also has a high-level of self-management and knows how to prioritize their time.
Please send your cover letter, resume, references, examples of drawings, and portfolio and tell us why you would be a fabulous asset to our company!
Qualifications and Skills
• Candidate must have an Associate Degree in residential interior design or equivalent experience.
• Candidate must be considered skilled and proficient in AutoCAD drafting. Knowledge of Chief Architect a plus!
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 – especially Outlook and Excel.
• Experience working with material selections including cabinetry, flooring, tile, natural stone, paint & wall coverings, millwork & doors
• Having confidence in your natural design "instinct" and abilities is a must for the success of your career with Soleil By Design.
• Our ideal candidate has as positive attitude, enthusiasm, is a great communicator, is trustworthy and organized and possess a good sense of humor. While our workplace is fast-paced and professional, we strive to have a fun atmosphere and a good work-life balance.
• This is an in-office position in South Everett, WA (no telecommuting)
• Looking to fill this position immediately
• Medical and Dental benefits offered after 90 days of full time employment
• Vacation benefits begin accruing after 90 days of full time employment
• Flex hours available if needed
• Compensation depending on experience