Location: Northern California - Remote -Various
Increase Dacor territory sales and brand awareness through scheduled calls with builders, designers, specifiers, trade partners, and consumers. Assists overall region to achieve sales targets by engaging the trade and builders in targeted activities such as product reviews, brand events, and attending industry related events
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Focuses on Home Buildersand Kitchen Designer Community
• Creates demand at the trade level and channels demand through our retail partners and sales team.
• May be required to provide service and support to established dealer accounts with support and direction from the District Sales Manager
• Increase sales through the expansion of current retail distribution channels as deemed appropriate by the District Sales Manager.
• Create opportunities to showcase and promote Dacor product line in appropriate venues.
• Assist or plan events at builder or designer locations and may be required to assist DSM dealer locations, cooking schools, home shows, training events, TV shows, and special promotions (some weekends and evenings required).
• Assist with the resolution of customer service issues in the field.
• Travel as required to regional events, national shows, and training. May require air travel.
• Must be able to physically carry literature and promotional materials.
• Participate in key local trade organizations to increase Dacor’s exposure to the specifying community.
• Complete and submit miscellaneous reports and administrative forms as required.
• Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor or required by the business
• Bachelor's degree in business management, or related field or equivalent experience
• 5 to 7 yearsofexperience in home building or appliances industry
• Relevant experience in sales or business related field very helpful
• High proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite and other software
• Good working knowledge of appliance and/or kitchen design terminologyalso helpful in this position
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Demonstrated ability to coach and business acumen
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
• Ability to be flexible and operate in a changing market environment
OTHER POSITION INFORMATION
• Physical/Mental Demands (Essential Functions):Ability to access and observe all areas of facility. Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities/deadlines and moderate stress. Ability to communicate with others.
• Physical/Mental Demands (Non Essential Functions): Bending, stretching, reaching, and lifting
• Travel:Traveling will be required