Perform all functions of sales and design for our kitchen and bath clientele. Responsibilities will include field visits, measure, consult, design and managing these projects from start to finish. Designer will work with both contractors and homeowners.
Design customers dream projects using 2020 Design software.
• Communicate with builders, HBS Sales staff, homeowners and suppliers to work through details as projects progress.
• Confirm project details, review and revise with the client for finalizations and ordering.
• Travel to jobsites as needed to consult, measure and troubleshoot.
• Quoting of products through our POS system.
• Present proposals in meetings and through email correspondence.
• Placing of kitchen design orders and follow through to shipment.
• Schedule and coordinate deliveries with our operations manager and client.
• Answer incoming calls and respond to customer requests and questions.
• Consult with walk in customers looking for kitchen and bath design.
• Assist and participate in HBS events including occasional evening events
• Travel with outside sales staff to generate business with our builder customer base.
• Collaborate with kitchen staff to generate business through means of marketing.
• Attend trainings and take advantage of self-learning opportunities to increase knowledge and stay up to date on product changes, new technologies and design trends.
• Computer and technology skills including:
o Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook
o Quoting software and 2020 Design Software
o Researching and gathering of technical information on websites
• Ability to read and understand design plans
• Ability to work in a team setting.
• Knowledge of kitchen and bath design trends
• Good communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong focus on exceeding customer expectations