Angelo Associates, a residential remodeling firm in the south hills of Pittsburgh, is seeking to hire a "Kitchen & Bath Designer”. Qualified individuals will have a working knowledge and experience in the kitchen & bath industry, as well as the drive to become a self-sufficient designer capable of taking on high end residential remodeling projects.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
• Meet with clients to provide an overview of the company and its services.
• Assess the client’s needs and recommend products and services utilizing samples or marketing material.
• Draw kitchen and bath designs, using Chief Architect, including floor plans, elevations, construction drawings, and renderings for prospective clients.
• Participate in marketing events; to include, but not limited to home shows, trade shows, community events, etc.
• Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
• Identify, research and solicit new clients for the benefit of the Company.
• Manage and oversee client relationships by acting as the primary liaison from inception and throughout the ongoing partnership.
• Perform other duties as assigned.