Ciuffo Cabinetry is looking to add a full-time, aspiring architectural millwork designer/draftsman, and estimator/project manager to our team. Our company is a high-end custom design and drafting firm that specializes in designing kitchens and all other custom millwork on the residential and business level. We are currently looking for an individual with a background in custom millwork who has experience with AutoCAD (a must), Revit (a plus), and 2D/3D modeling.
This position offers potential for more responsibilities beyond the listed tasks and would allow for significant growth within our organization. This job requires someone who is a self-starter, task-oriented, and has the ability and desire to learn and improve as a draftsman, 2D/3D modeler, and estimator.
We offer the right candidate a competitive salary based on experience with overtime available, 401K with matching, flexible savings, health insurance, and vacation time.
THIS POSITION INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING DUTIES
• Drafting custom-made kitchens and other architectural millwork in both 2D and 3D space.
• Client meetings
• Site meetings
• Preparation of samples
• Construction methodology
• Product design & development
• Project Management
• Administrate/project related paperwork
• Background in custom millwork and kitchen drafting
• Experience with AutoCAD, Inventor, and 2D/3D modeling
• Must be available to begin hours at 7am and work overtime as needed
• Must be aware of and willing to undergo mandatory training for the first 6 weeks of employment in: construction methodology, estimation, and a new software program designed for 3D drawings, renderings, shop drawings, + presentations.
• Must be able to work well in both a team setting and independently
• Must possess good time management and prioritizing skills
• Must be responsible and punctual
• Must possess good multi-tasking skills
• Must take initiative/be a self-starter
• Must have industry experience
• Must have design experience
Job Type: Full-time