Building Materials Sales Coordinator
Splendid International USA Corporation is a leading provider of natural and engineered stone materials and furnishings for commercial, residential and government applications. Founded in 2007, the Kent, Wash.-based company provides wholesale services and support worldwide under the 3S Stone® brand. The company specializes in manufacturing, designing and distributing granite, marble, quartzite, slate, limestone, quartz, cultured marble, porcelain and ceramic products for indoor and outdoor use. Through its company-owned quarries in China along with strategic partners in Brazil, India, Italy, Norway and Turkey, Splendid International offers the highest quality materials with extensive selections at competitive prices. Additionally, Splendid International has production and packaging factories located in the Fujian Province, China.
Splendid International is looking for an experienced and well-organized individual to provide administrative assistance and functional sales support for the company’s sales team. As the Sales Coordinator, you are an analytical problem-solver who can work independently, work in teams and meet deadlines. You are detail oriented and possess strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills. Your ability to multitask and provide best-in-class customer relationship service are essential for this role. Ultimately, the goal is to facilitate the sales team’s activities to maximize their performance, which positively and directly impacts the growth of our business.
• Fulfill new sales orders as instructed, including completing all necessary sales forms as part of the sales order process
• Provide necessary product details, specifications, drawings, dimensions, etc. for production and shipping quotes
• Understand sales contracts, logistics, and terms and conditions for the company
• Assist sales team by inputting into CRM, information on profiled businesses as well as existing and prospect customers
• Track sales leads and customer orders, including CRM management
• Work with Marketing to ensure company and brand information are integrated and consistent with all sales programs
• Maintain inventory of sales samples, collateral and other materials
• Monitor competition by gathering relevant marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, payment terms, packaging, etc.
• Work with Marketing on trade show planning, coordination and communications
• Suggest areas and action items to identify risks, mitigate against issues, improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
• Serve as the secondary receptionist (answering and directing incoming calls and greeting, directing, and assisting visitors)
• Execute on other duties as assigned and/or required
• At least 1 year of proven and progressive experience in sales as Account Coordinator, Administrative Assistant or similar
• Experience working within the building materials or construction industry preferred
• Understanding and application of sales processes, methodologies and best practices
• Working knowledge of CRM software/tools and Microsoft Office 365
• Good understanding and application of sales performance analytics/metrics
• Proficient in multi-tasking with the ability to work efficiently with all staff levels
• Languages – Fluent written & spoken English (and Mandarin a plus)
• Bachelor’s degree
• Valid driver’s license