NKBA Westchester is the local chapter that brings together local Westchester Kitchen & Bath distributors, retailers, remodelers, manufacturers, fabricators, installers, designers, and other professionals – and provides a resource for local consumers to research, educate and connect with Westchester Kitchen and Bath professionals.
Dreamstyle Kitchens & Baths LLC
43 Tamarak Road
Mahopec, NY 10541
3777 Independence Ave Apt 9H
Bronx, NY 10463-1416
(917) 887-4394 (cell)
Fisher & Paykel Appliances
150 E 58th St, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10155
521 Waverly Ave
Mamaroneck, NY 10543
Saturday, June 15, 2019 @ 10:00am – 2:00pm
521 Waverly Avenue
Mamaroneck, NY 10543
We are pleased to shared that we will be hosting David Burcher for his one-hour long CEU, Design Unleashed: Adapting interiors for people and their pets!
CEU at 10:15am
How do you incorporate that ocean-size fish tank so it doesn’t destroy your million-dollar living room interior design? How can you put an end to tripping over the dog’s food bowls? Where’s the best place to hide the litter box?
Research from our 2016 Kitchen & Bath Design Trends Research Report found that 50% of the NKBA members surveyed added pet spaces to their kitchen projects. Burcher’s hour-long presentation briefly highlighted recent pet research and explored such areas as:
Wednesday, March 27, 2019 @ 6:00pm – 8:00pm
36 Midland Avenue
Portchester, NY 10573
This program provides a comprehensive overview of the KBIS . This program is beneficial for professionals from all segments of the kitchen & bath industry. Attendees will attain a strong understanding of:
1) current design trends from the NKBA floor as well as NKBA Annual Trends Report
2) Technology & its integration into the kitchen & bath
3) Shiny,matte, textured, neutral. colorful, natural,man-made, recycled? Surfaces of course
4) Trending product introductions without being brand specific
RESCHEDULED FROM November 15
Wednesday, November 28, 2018 @ 6:00pm – 9:00pm
15 Kensico Drive
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
Learn about alternate or non-traditional countertop materials (.1 CEU)
Non-traditional countertop material include:
Wednesday, October 3, 2018 @ 6:00pm – 9:00pm
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tarrytown
455 S Broadway
Tarrytown, NY 10591
You’re invited to join us for a CEU presentation and panel discussion to discuss
Strategies to Market Yourself.
We will be raffling off $250 toward a head shot along with a bottle of wine
After you have your “Killer Bio” down pat – Stay tuned to our panel on how to attract clients and grow your network with:
The right message,
The right branding,
The right network
Wednesday, August 15, 2018 @ 5:30pm – 8:00pm
36 Midland Ave.
Port Chester, New York 10573
Dawn DeLuca Presents this course…
This course will give the attendee:
* A history of the Accessible Design Movement in The US.
* Clear definitions of ADA, Universal, Accessible, Adaptable, Aging In Place, Living In Place. Why it matters.
* A statistical review that will help explain why designing with accessibility and adaptability in mind should be an integral part of the design process.
* A set of guidelines for implementing adaptable design in a kitchen.
* A set of questions as an addendum to current client intake forms.
* An overview of the types of products available to help create an accessible kitchen. (This will NOT include “brand specific” products).
* A look at completed accessible kitchen design projects.
Wednesday, November 16, 2016 @ 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Wednesday, November 2, 2016 @ 8:15am – 6:00pm
Wednesday, October 19, 2016 @ 6:00pm – 8:30pm
Wednesday, June 15, 2016 @ 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Wednesday, April 20, 2016 @ 6:00pm – 8:30pm
1900 Central Park Ave
Yonkers, New York 10710
In today’s design world, our clients expect a lot from us. Their expectations are set by television shows and marketing that promise a quick turn-around from concept to completion. Are you taking advantage of all the technology and tools that are available to you? Are you using technology to save time and set the right expectations to reduce mistakes? This session will help you design efficiently and effectively from virtually anywhere.
Wednesdayd, February 24, 2016 @ 6:00pm – 8:30pm