Submit a proposal for Voices From The Industry 2.0 at KBIS in Orlando next February.
Calling all industry experts: We’d love for you to share your knowledge!
The NKBA is enhancing its Voices From The Industry conference with VFTI 2.0, seeking kitchen and bath experts to share their experience and know-how at the next Kitchen & Bath Industry Show, Feb. 9-11, 2021, in Orlando, Fla.
VFTI 2.0 for KBIS 2021 is accepting submissions through June 1 for:
- 1-hour Presentations: Mainly lecture format, presentation/class, Q&A at end of session.
- 1.5-hour Workshops: Interactive experience, activities, Q&A during session.
This well-regarded program is looking for new content, advanced topics and ideas, but speakers who have had success at previous shows are most certainly welcome, too. It’s terrific exposure for your brand and your business, and a great opportunity to get your brand in front of highly qualified industry leaders and students — the next generation of K&B leaders.
The conference will feature 60+ sessions on industry-relevant topics in six categories:
- Grow Your Business: Build relationships and offer product or service solutions that meet customers’ needs. Analyze and prioritize your sales activities to increase market share, grow current accounts and develop new customers.
- Kitchen & Bath Specialty Training: For specialized areas such as plumbing, lighting, cabinetry or appliances.
- Design: Find creative design solutions to common or new space challenges. Design and plan safe and effective kitchens and bathrooms based on the latest industry standards.
- Management: Achieve positive business results by managing your resources. Control risk by aligning finance, organizational structure and marketing initiatives to your business goals.
- Customer Service: Deliver exceptional customer service; Build internal and external mechanisms to continuously improve your customer’s experience.
- Building & Remodeling: Resources, before-and-after, trends, specialized markets, decision making, budgets, codes, processes and additions.
All VFTI sessions qualify for Continuing Education Unit credits, which are necessary to maintain NKBA design certification. Additionally, VFTI presenters who hold an NKBA certification will earn .3 CEU credits per session.
All applications are due June 1, and selected applicants will be notified by June 30, 2020. VFTI presenters receive a complimentary VIP registration package to KBIS, including a show floor pass, VFTI Full Conference pass, entry to the Opening Keynote, a ticket to the Design Competition Awards & Opening Party and a Bash ticket, all valued at over $400. You may have a co-presenter, however, only one complimentary pass package will be issued. The co-presenter must be listed on your submission form for their name to be listed as a speaker.
VFTI 2.0 represents an opportunity to share expertise on topics of interest to the industry, catering to a wide array of professionals, from designers, architects, craftspeople and remodelers to manufacturers, retailers, sales reps, educators and business executives. Being a VFTI speaker builds your industry credibility and provides invaluable exposure for you, your company and brand to an engaged audience — and it’s also a great way to give back to the industry at large.