Strut your stuff and submit your proposal to be a Voices from the Industry speaker at KBIS 2020 by May 17. By Dianne M. Pogoda
The perpetually popular Voices from the Industry Conference at KBIS presents an invaluable opportunity for professional development and career growth — and NKBA needs you to make it even better!
Experts share their mastery of subject matter, experience and insider tips in an encouraging, collaborative environment. The sessions are extremely well-attended — many are filled to capacity — and provide a highly visible venue for brand exposure and building awareness. VFTI attracts serious industry professionals who want to keep increasing personal knowledge as well as grow their business.
The conference features 80 sessions in five categories:
- Grow Your Business
- Kitchen & Bath Specialty Training
- Customer Service.
To keep providing the highest standard of training and professionalism, NKBA needs your ideas and participation. We’re looking for VFTI presenters at KBIS 2020, Jan. 21-23 in Las Vegas.
VFTI speakers earn a complimentary VIP registration package including a show floor pass, VFTI Full Conference pass, entry to the Opening Keynote, a pass to the Design Competition Awards & Opening Party and a Bash ticket, a combined value of more than over $400.
If you’re an expert in a particular specialty of kitchen and bath design, remodeling, marketing or another related subject, visit www.nkba.org for requirements, application and guidelines and to submit a proposal.
The NKBA is accepting VFTI proposals for KBIS 2020 through May 17. Here are some topics for consideration:
- How to Create a Custom Design Business
- Millennial Living: How This Generation Uses Space
- How to Incorporate Elements of Modern Design in a Remodel
- Using a Design-Build Process Flow Chart
- How to Help Clients Finance Their Re-model
- Building and Renovation Trends in High-Tax Areas
- Countertop Fabricators/Installers: Finding Them, Collaborating, Building a Relationship
- Best Materials and Appliances for the Outdoor Kitchen
- Trends and Products in Outdoor Showers, Spas and Bathrooms
- Managing the FamilyBusiness: From Building in Early Years to Transitioning for the Next Generation, Retirement or Sale
- Finding the Best Color Temperatures and Fixtures for Specific K&B Applications
- Designing Homes for People on the Go
- Managing Client Relationships
- Skilled Labor in Crisis: Impact on the Industry and What You Can Do
- Designing for Health and Wellness: The Latest Trends in Home Design
- Building the Kitchen or Bath of the Future
- Staying in Tune with Current Design Trends
- The Multitasking Kitchen: Incorporating Multiple Activities in the Space
- How to Market Yourself and Your Business with the Tools of Today and Tomorrow
- Keeping a Kitchen Remodel on Schedule and on Budget
- Smart Kitchen and Bath Technology: Understanding the Products and How to Support and Sell Them
- Living in Place: Talking to Clients and Key Design Considerations
- Lighting Design for Health and Wellness
- Key Strategies in Pricing to Maximize Profit
These are just some of the possibilities for session topics. If there’s something you’d like to share, visit nkba.org. It’s a great way to raise your professional profile, build your brand awareness with a targeted group of industry pros — and give back to the industry.
Submit your proposal today and be a part of this outstanding NKBA professional development program!