NKBA Thirty Under 30
This year’s Thirty Under 30 Class is sponsored by Signature Kitchen Suite. Nominations for KBIS 2021 will open on Monday, June 1, 2020.
We’re searching for several outstanding young professionals who possess the passion, creativity and brilliance to be the voice of the next generation of kitchen and bath experts.
Our Thirty Under 30 Program is designed to celebrate the future rock stars of kitchen and bath. As an industry professional, you can nominate a colleague or enter directly with a few easy steps.
If selected, you’ll help identify significant trends, innovation and technology, sustainable business practices and emerging business models at KBIS 2021 in Orlando, FL. You’ll meet amazing peers, network with important industry leaders, and otherwise shake the trees inside the kitchen and bath trades. The association will also honor you and your contributions during next year’s KBIS.
This annual program has left a lasting impact on the lives and careers of our Thirty Under 30 alumni.
The nominee for NKBA Thirty Under 30 recognition must:
- Be born on or after February 10, 1991
- Be outgoing, passionate, and excited to network with new colleagues
- Work in the kitchen and bath industry
- Be interested in furthering a career within the kitchen and bath industry
- Be supported by their current employer to participate in this program
Thirty Under 30 recipients will receive:
- A Free Trip to KBIS 2021 (airfare and lodging)
- KBIS Show floor pass, conference pass and access to NKBA events
- Media exposure and awareness among top design and trade professionals
- Pre-event and post-event networking activities
2020 Thirty Under 30 Biography Book
2019 Thirty Under 30 Biography Book
2018 Thirty Under 30 Biography Book
2017 Thirty Under 30 Biography Book
2016 Thirty Under 30 Biography Book
2015 Thirty Under 30 Biography Book
2014 Thirty Under 30 Biography Book
2013 Thirty Under 30 Biography Book
How to Apply:
Entrants can apply directly or be nominated by industry professional. How to apply:
Complete the nomination or application form above by Tuesday, August 4, 2020.
- Have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply today! Your future is waiting for you…
Want to improve your chances of being selected? Here are some examples of information to include in your submission:
- Awards and acknowledgements you have received for work in the kitchen and bath industry
- Sales and marketing accomplishments, statistics, and sales figures
- Certifications related to the kitchen and bath industry
- Community service/charity involvement – industry related or other
- NKBA Chapter officer positions held, or other industry related association memberships, etc.
- Innovative solutions you have brought to your job, improvements in job processes, project involvement above and beyond your daily job requirements
The NKBA Thirty Under 30 is an elite group of young professionals who are truly the best of the best—be sure to highlight any accomplishments that make your application stand out!